($14.95, 17.5% ABV, St. Croix Vineyards)
St. Croix Vineyards’ Raspberry Infusion wine is a unique wine. From the moment the bottle is open, the smell and taste of raspberries encompasses you.
How does St. Croix Vineyards accomplish having such a fruit forward wine? They make raspberry wine, by fermenting fresh raspberries. Once the raspberry wine is ready they mix 75% raspberry wine with 25% red wine to get their popular Raspberry Infusion wine.
Raspberry Infusion wine is a great desert wine. Have this with dark chocolate for the most divine experience.
Check out my tasting notes below to see if this wine seems like a good fit for you.
- Clarity (quantity of suspended particles in the wine): Clear
- Intensity (concentration of color): Medium
- Color: Garnet
- Condition (smells normal or off): Clean
- Intensity (how pronounced the smell is): Pronounced
- Aromatic Characteristic (what you smell): Raspberries
- Sweetness: Sweet
- Acidity: High
- Tannin (dry/astringent): Low
- Body (how it feels in your mouth): Medium
- Flavor Characteristic (what you taste): Raspberries
- Finish Length: Short
Want an easy to follow template to record your own wine tasting notes?
Where to get a bottle of Saint Croix’s Raspberry Infusion Wine for yourself?
Saint Croix Vineyards
6428 Manning Ave N
Stillwater, MN 55082
As of June 5th, 2020, picnic reservations can be made by calling 651-430-3310 or by emailing email@example.com. Or grab a bottle of wine to go.
Enjoy the convenience of having Saint Croix Vineyards wine shipped to your home.
It’s hard waiting for your bottle of Raspberry Infusion to arrive on your doorstep when you have an impromptu date and you don’t live close to Saint Croix Vineyards. Find a liquor store near you that sells wines from Saint Croix Vineyards. Or check out your nearest Haskell’s.